Terms and Conditions
Shipping Policy:- Concord Veterinary Supply adds shipping costs to all of its customer orders
- Our policy is to minimize shipping costs to the customer
- Shipments are made by Fedex Ground or Canada Post, unless otherwise requested
- Regular customers can skip the shipping cost confirmation requirement
by ticking “ship now”*.
- If you do not specify contact, or do not require a shipping estimate before
processing the order, we will not contact you to confirm the shipping cost.
- Normal shipments are generally shipped within 1 day of receipt
- Shipments not in stock will be back-ordered and sent when received
- Customers not wishing to receive back-ordered items must cancel the order
Ship Now Option - Clicking "Ship Now" enables the customer to by-pass contact for
for receipt of a shipping estimate. Please do NOT tick on “ship now” if you
wish to be made aware of shipping costs in advance
Back-ordered Items Policy. Concord Veterinary Supply endeavors to have all of our items in inventory at
the time of your order; however, some items may be periodically out-of-stock.
- Products that are currently not in stock will be put to back-order
- All back-ordered items will be shipped to the customers as soon as they
- No additional shipping costs will be added to back-ordered items
- Please contact office if you wish to cancel your back-order
- Check, Visa or Mastercard
- Credit card payments must be called in, or faxed to the office.
- This site does not store customer credit card data
- Terms: net-30 days unless otherwise stated - Credit only available
to Veterinarians and Veterinary Clinics in Canada.
- International orders are required to pre-pay, unless exempted by management
Please call the office if you have any questions
- Concord reserves the right to deny credit
- All applicable federal & provincial taxes will be added to the total
- US orders are non-taxable
- Concord Veterinary Supply carries a 30 day no-hassle return policy
for all of our items: Must be returned to our office within 30 days of
receipt of delivery.
- Customers that receive orders that that are damaged–in–transit,
have errors or missing items, or appear to have been tampered with,
must notify Concord immediately upon receipt to receive credit or
replacement. Concord will file a claim with the courier if any deliveries
are tampered with, or damaged
- Concord Veterinary Supply reserves the right to refuse return requests
if they are outside the 30 day return window. Pre-authorization is required.
Instruments Lifetime Guarantee- Concord Veterinary Supply instruments carry a lifetime guarantee
against defects in material or workmanship.
- Instruments not properly cared for, or used for purposes not intended,
are not covered by the terms of this guarantee.
- Proper instrument care guidelines must be adhered to:
- Warranty returns must be pre-qualified by our staff to be honoured.
- Please do not send warranty return instruments prior to contacting us
first; instruments must be properly identified as a Concord product
- Concord Veterinary Supply will only honor our guarantee for
instruments stamped with the Orion brand name, or other
instruments sold by our company.
- As a courtesy, please ensure that warranty returns are
clean and sterilized.
The Liability of Concord Veterinary Supply is limited to the repair
or replacement of the defective instrument.